about 1 month ago
This is one of London’s top media agencies who has some of the top brands to work on. The environment is collaborative and rewarding which makes it a great place to develop your career. They are ambitious and focussed on delivering the best work for their clients. If you are wanting to work on exciting projects, then this is the place to work!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join this great AV team!
- You will join a highly successful AV team and will work on their leading entertainment brand – a music client!
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of this brand across Audio Visual Media – including TV, Cinema and Video.
- As an AV Manager, you will be comfortable splitting your focus between day to day media planning and buying, and ensuring the smooth and effective running of the client’s account.
- In this role as AV Manager you will have lots of client contact and attend weekly meetings about new releases and updates on current campaigns.
- Supported by an AD and be responsible for developing and mentoring two execs.
You’ll be an excellent planner, with an instinct for clients’ business needs, objectives and strategy which you’ll have gained from working in a AV planning and buying role at another agency. Due to the nature of the clients business they are passionate about the music business they work on and the successful AV Manager must have similar passion for and knowledge of music!
You will also have:
- Strong implementational AV planning ability
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- An understanding of the role of AV within the wider communications mix, and how each is approached, traded, and evaluated
- Have built excellent relationships and become highly regarded by media owners, clients, auditors and will have developed strong relationships at all levels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox