£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
This leading team are looking for a new AV Investment Account Manager to join their growing Investment team. The role is within the Retail Team, looking after flagship accounts. The Investment Team’s primary role is to plan and buy media across all channels on behalf of clients and is split into four separate areas - Audio Visual, Publishing, Digital Activation and Partnerships.
The Audio-Visual team has clear AV expertise with the skills and knowledge to both plan and buy across all AV channels (TV, Radio, Cinema, Sponsorship, and Online Video). The successful candidate will have a good understanding of all media markets and how they operate and are traded.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding for the AV Market
- Be able to manage the day to day planning and buying across your clients
- Be able to talk to clients and media owners in a confident and professional manner
- To manage, motivate and develop the more junior members of the team
- Build close working relationships with peers in comms planning and across other investment disciplines
- Be highly organised, able to multi task and proactively manage workloads effectively
- Ability to motivate your team, particularly when under pressure
- Solid relationships with more senior supplier contacts across the AV market
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.