£30,000 - £40,000
15 days ago
An award winning media agency with a reputation in the market as a forward thinking and entrepreneurial organization. In 2017 they continued make the headlines across the industry and still holds the crown for the most awarded media agency in history.
With a team of around 370 people who are driven by the ethos to Continually Create Difference for clients.
They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients. They also believe that in this industry it is ultimately people who make the difference, as a result, they invest heavily in the development of people.
The company culture is creative, future looking & brand focused. It provides the opportunity for individuals to really shine – with a less hierarchal structure than other agencies, empowering individuals and giving them real responsibility.
After a huge new client win this agency are looking for a new AV Investment Account Manager to join their growing Investment team. The role is within a newly created team dedicated to this client. The Investment Team’s primary role is to plan and buy media across all channels on behalf of clients and is split into four separate areas - Audio Visual, Publishing, Digital Activation and Partnerships.
The Audio-Visual team has clear AV expertise with the skills and knowledge to both plan and buy across all AV channels (TV, Radio, Cinema, Sponsorship, and Online Video). The successful candidate will have a good understanding of all media markets and how they operate and are traded.
You will also demonstrate an exceptional level of AV buying and ensure they team of Account Executives are inspired to the do the same. The role requires strong negotiation and communications skills and must have a great working relationship with various media owners. This must be coupled with a strong understanding of the outcome and audit process.
- Exceptional AV/TV buying skills with an ability to manage and share your experience with junior members of the team
- Detailed knowledge of the AV/TV marketplace
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills
- Growing audit experience and a clear understanding of the importance of tracking all audit detail
- Act as effective coach/mentor for junior members of the team, delegating to them and helping them develop
- Be able to lead, coach and nurture your team, and monitor career progression
- A good understanding of other media beyond AV
- Awareness of the importance of the financial process ie invoice booking, PO’s, timesheets, etc
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital and media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox