2 months ago
One of the world’s biggest & best Media Agencies! A thriving international media network with employees in over 100 offices across 67 countries.
Their people and approach are a winning combination evident in multiple new business wins and consolidations in 2018 across various sectors including Travel, Entertainment, FMCG & Online Gaming.
Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency Network of the Year and Best Company to work for. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation for the last four years.
They pride themselves on having an industry leading Learning and Development programme where every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available.
You will be joining an award winning Media department comprised of about 100 across TV, VOD, Broadcast, and Video activation. The team work across over 40 clients, but you will specialise on working for this FMCG giant who is best in class for fun and exciting media.
As an AV Planning and Investment Manager you will work closely with the comms planning team and the business directors for a specific set of clients & focus mainly on delivering innovate media. You will also be a key internal point of contact for the client across the different teams.
- Able to demonstrate advanced understanding of media market dynamics and trading/ negotiation skills
- Possess the ability to interrogate a brief and deliver an innovative plan within budget
- Create great media plans, and provide guidance to those with less experience
- You will be confident with clients and clear in delivering our agency point of view and recommendations
- Have excellent relationships with media owners
- Familiar with a range of media technology including but not limited to; Techedge, BARB, Media Ocean, TGI, NRS, Comscore, Rajar, Postar, TGI, Media Multiplier, Touchpoints
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
- A people-person with ability to communicate to those at all levels who will have various levels of digital knowledge
- Hands on, with problem solving abilities and a “can do” approach (someone who is a thinker and a doer)
- Ability to extract and filter relevant insights / research to support planning decisions
- Ability to tell compelling implementation stories (with the aim to interweave roles, flighting, weights, formats of different media and how they interrelate)
- Strives to deliver award winning work and industry leading innovation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here