8 days ago
This media group has created a specialist division to plan, buy and evaluate programmatic campaigns on behalf of its agencies. These include some of UK’s leading media service agencies, working with over 100 of their clients using some of the most advanced ad tech tools and systems available. Through the development of its technology stack, the creation of eclusive inventory partners, and deploying advanced analytics, this team has grown into one of the largest buyers of programmatic media in Europe.
They are looking for someone to join their specialist AV activation team on some of the biggest brands in the UK. This person must be passionate about digital marketing, and confident with maths and statistics.
- Be responsible for your own campaigns with minimal support from your manager – pro-actively making optimisations and demonstrating how performance has been improved.
- Providing clear recommendations for agency planners to be able to action on future campaigns.
- Use the data from Demand Side Platforms to build insights and recommendations.
- Support onboarding of existing clients who run TrueView on AdWords to DBM, showcasing the advantages of combined video planning and buying.
- Working directly with the Inventory team, publishers and DSP teams to ensure clients have access to the best inventory supply and can deliver advertiser demand requirements.
- Communicate product positioning and benefits to agencies in the network by identifying core USPs and integration with other programmatic channels.
- You will ideally have 1 months’ experience using AV DSPs, with a proficiency in buying Trueview in AdWords.
- You will have a genuine interest in digital marketing, as this role presents a great opportunity to expand and evolve the digital media landscape.
- You will have strong organisational skills, with good attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks across projects will be vital.
- You will be strong and confident with mathematics and basic statistics.
- You will have excellent communication skills, not only internally but with clients and stakeholders.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox