£50,000 - £60,000
2 months ago
We are looking for a hands-on, intelligent, B2B Marketing Communication Lead to join a fast-growing Tech start-up. Following a hugely successful year and, with ‘series B’ funding on the way, the successful applicant will play a significant role in their next stage of growth. As desire for data to drive decision making in modern business becomes more prevalent, technology holds the secret to unlocking its true value and, our client is at the very forefront of that space.
As the business enters a phase of rapid growth, we’re looking for core team member to use their content marketing skills to generate demand / leads, increase brand awareness and improve engagement.
- Tell the story: creatively finesse messaging and refine the communication of the value proposition
- Generate leads / demand and support the Sales team: use targeted digital campaigns, originate new case studies and formulate initiatives across multiple channels (digital, social, etc) to bring in new business and progress sales prospects
- Measure and learn: set KPIs, provide reporting and analysis of ROI on marketing activity
- Market positioning: research, analyse and respond to competitors’ products and marketing
- Understand audience: perform segmentation and cohort analysis as necessary
- Strategically manage resources: as a small company with big ambition and ideas, so execute efficiently to maximise return
- Coach the wider team on articulating the value proposition
- You’re a creative and articulate writer, passionate about the potential of technology, and able to deliver that message through content-driven campaigns
- You’ve got proven ability in getting to grips with new verticals quickly
- You’re in tune with industry trends and you have tried-and-tested publicity channels
- You have a professional network you can call on to help get your ideas executed and propagated: copywriters, designers, PR, journalists
- Conversing directly with clients, you build trust and are an ambassador for the product and brand
- Technical ability to build and measure digital campaigns using your tools of choice
You can apply for this role no by sending us your CV or bu calling us now!
Senior Manager - Marketing & Analytics
02037632020/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here