City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
B2B Marketing Manager - Digital Agency - £35,000-£40,000
I am currently working with a rapidly growing business that specialises in working with multi-channel retails to make informed and strategic decisions based on customer data. Some of their key clients include the likes of L'Oreal and Benefit Cosmetics. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join and take ownership of all marketing activities.
- Focus on the management of content creation including digital content, case studies, white papers and emails
- Execution of marketing campaigns, focusing on lead generation and conversion
- Responsible for the day to day management of digital channels including email marketing and social media
- Driving performance improvement of the website through SEO and content optimisation
- Collaborating with the sales team, ensuring that marketing is delivering the collateral needed in order to support sales engagement activities.
- Strong content creation experience, both long and short form
- Experience managing key digital channels including social media and email marketing
- Website management experience
- Experience working in a B2B role
- Keen interest in digital disruption on the retail industry!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.