£55,000 - £65,000 + bonus
4 months ago
We are looking for a driven, B2B Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing Fintech who are at the cutting edge of the industry. As the demand for cryptocurrency and digital payments grows so does the need for new forms of handling and innovative payment processing – digital wallets are the future and our client is at the forefront of such development.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will;
- Your core objectives include working across the marketing team to project manage all aspects of B2B proposition and demand generation to meet ambitious targets for new business.
- Leverage existing consumer brand position to attract business enquiries from potential B2B partners or clients
- The existing consumer products are modern financial management related to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, used by many different audiences.
- Work with the communications team (campaign, content, performance (ppc), social and community) to produce and promote new sales and marketing collateral such as thought leadership video, white papers, case studies, product descriptions etc
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing management role, now looking for a fast-paced opportunity in a start-up environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent project management
- Able to think at a strategic planning level as well contribute to operational B2B campaign creation and management
- Experience with multiple country marketing programs would be a bonus
- Multilingual – Spanish or French would be a bonus
- Fan of cryptocurrencies
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 2020 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.