£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
We are looking for an ambitious and results focussed B2B Marketing Manager, to a fast growing and already successful advertising technology vendor. As a leader globally, their technology combines programmatic advertising with an open and transparent platform to deliver fantastic ROI for their clients.
In the critical role of Marketing Manager, you will spearhead new ways to tell the product story through owned insights, and partner closely with sales and product teams to develop collaterals and propositions that will drive organizational growth.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will:
- Work alongside the Chief Operating Officer to deliver world class marketing programs and activities that help enable client success
- Develop world class collaterals, owning the ideation, production translation of materials for media agencies / brands. Good mix of written, visual and video
- CRM management using data and email marketing/automation systems
- Develop bespoke compelling, creative insights from using owned and third party data sources, for industry press papers, packages for high value and strategic client proposals
- Drive customer growth by delivering targeted, relevant and timely marketing campaigns, sales packages and promotions
- Measure the impact of marketing materials on metrics such as sales influenced, ROI and strategic client satisfaction
- Support our case study and awards program strategy
- Effective communication of new product launches, announcements, research releases etc
- 2-4 years’ B2B Marketing experience,
- AdTech / MarTech / SaaS or technology experience is preferred
- Experience of working closely with a sales team
- A brilliant Marketer with creative, problem-solving, and analytic capabilities.
- A talented copywriter who knows what makes a good story that gets attention and drives client action.
- Experience of marketing / sales software (Powerpoint, SalesForce, Clearslide, Marketo, Percolate etc)
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox