€40,000 - €50,000
4 months ago
Our client, a leading international ad tech company, is looking to recruit a BI Analyst to join their growing business in the Berlin HQ. Founded in 2012, this forward thinking and entrepreneurial business is a real success story. If you love working with data and in data driven environments, then this is the place for you!
This is a really varied role where you will have lots of responsibility and freedom to run with your own ideas within a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Measure data quality and define KPIs
- Design a testing framework for data quality and integrity
- Analyse quality and scale of new and existing data sets of product
- Build and maintain segments, selecting and combining relevant data points based on quality and scale
- Building concepts for cross-checking data sets from external providers
- Internal reporting on performance of specific data sets, making recommendations for improvement
- Document and present findings and recommendations to Management Team
- University degree in a business or IT subject
- You have relevant experience in data analysis and visualisation - knowledge of Tableau is a plus!
- You can extract meaning from trends and demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem-solving skills, recommending optimisations based on business insights
- Able to make decisions independently and confidently
- You are highly reliable, flexible and able to work in fast paced environments
- You have knowledge of web/mobile technologies and/or ad serving
- Experience with SQL and / or a programming language (e.g. Python)
- Excellent spoken and written English – German language is a clear plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Digital Consultant – Global Analytics
[email protected] | 0203 869 2051
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Analytics l so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Kate Turner. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kateturner