City of London, London
£65000 - £66000 per annum + benefits
15 days ago
Sphere are exciting to be working with a leading Global Agency with over 8000 people and 100 offices worldwide! They are digital experts and provide world class solutions in media, technology and content.
They are looking for a BI & Data Engineer to join their ever-growing Activation Centre, based in their state-of-the-art offices in central London.
This person will be the technical lead on a range of complex data projects and work with all internal colleagues and external stakeholders on data management projects, providing them with expert guidance and support on project implementation and best practice.
- Work with the Head of Analytics and the wider data team in a specialist role to support the design, delivery and implementation of data management and data integration solutions.
- Analysing large amounts of data and reporting datasets for visualization and dashboards (Tableau/Power BI/Excel)
- Act as a "technical go-to" for data integration issues (e.g. reporting, data corruption, debugging, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Providing ongoing education and training to upskill other members of the Analytics team and the wider agency.
- Degree educated in a STEM or similar subject.
- Strong experience of Microsoft SQL Server for data driven reporting, and T-SQL for building, optimising and maintaining data warehouses
- Strong understanding of Microsoft BI stack, ETL, data integration, SSIS, SSMS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Python, HTML and formats such as JSON, XML (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Google Tech stack: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc
- Understanding of how to integrate reporting datasets with data visualization (Big Query)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop -
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox