£30,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
My client is Europe’s largest online premium Retailer, they are seeking a BI Developer to join their Business Intelligence team and provide development support to Qlikview, Google Analytics and SQL Data Warehouse solutions and work on allocated tasks for the Head of Business Intelligence and the BI Developer.
- To support the business in designing and developing Qlikview / QlikSense solutions
- To migrate existing Jet reports into Qlikview / NPrinting where appropriate
- To work with all other Teams who are using Qlikview and to become a super-user and provide support and training as required
- Capturing Qlikview business requirements and developing prototypes for refinement with the business
- Supporting the BI Team by publishing development release notes to the business
- To work in partnership with the data warehouse team and other stakeholders concerning the accuracy of data and efficiency of processes
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as determined by the Line Manager, COO or CEO.
- Strong data management skills including accuracy and speed
- Must be computer literate including good Excel skills
- 3 years development experience across at least one of the core tools
- SQL and Qlikview / QlikSense development experience
- Working knowledge of NPrinting
- Knowledge of an ERP is beneficial - NAV would be an advantage
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
- Must be well organised, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox