about 1 month ago
A Business Intelligence opportunity has arisen with one of the fastest growing, non-corporate, fun and cash rich eCom tech firms in Europe!
In this newly created position you’ll be expected to lead the Business Intelligence team which sits within Data Science and Data Analytics. This proposition is very different to most Business Intelligence roles on the market and will offer someone the chance to join a remarkable organisation! This hire is essential in taking the Analytics function to the next level.
- The lead the entire business intelligence and reporting capability
- To work with Data Science and Analytics in order to develop company strategy and understanding of huge amounts of structured and unstructured data sets
- To take ownership of the BI stack and overall strategy
- Work with the commercial team to keep track of core KPIs
- Work with the wider marketing and social analytics teams to work out ways of building actionable reporting via the database and externals APIs
- To create an action plan for recruitment and development going in to next year
- Excellent SQL skills
- Knowledge of Redshift or Snowflake would be advantageous
- Proven experience in BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- A track record and demonstrable experience in delivering actionable insights and the application of BI commercially
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work closely with stakeholders and enjoy this part of the role!
- A desire to work in a fast paced, start-up environment in a wider team of 250+ employees (and growing!)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox