£35000 - £38000 per annum
16 days ago
Biddable Account Director - Independent Agency - up to £40,000
- Established in 1872 and based in central London, they are a fully integrated advertising and marketing agency specialising in live events, entertainments and the arts.
- Key accounts include TOP Theatre shows and events.
- As the Biddable Media Account Director you'll be managing the approach, output and strategy for PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic Activity.
- Whilst also managing key client relationships and implementing activity for flagship accounts for the agency.
- This role will be based within the media team, working very closely with the Director of Media and Analytics and managing a Biddable Manager and Biddable Exec.
- Plan, build, implement, report and optimise biddable media activity whilst establishing and reporting on suitable KPIs
- Ensure integration of biddable strategies with other media channels, both digital and ATL
- Responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance
- Work closely with the rest of the media team and other 3rd parties to produce clear and concise campaign reports and recommendations
- Proven experience across Biddable media channels, specifically in either PPC, Social Advertising, Programmatic, ideally working within the agency environment
- Knowledge and experience across Biddable platforms and conversion tracking method
- Experience managing a team and preferably a track record of establishing processes which enable the development of junior team members
- Meticulous attention to detail with all administrative tasks and comfortable in managing their own workload
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox