£200 - £250 per day
11 months ago
The client is a top 20 Media Agency that is privately owned. They have a heavy creative background which allows them to be an agency with a complete marketing offering. Since they started, only a few years ago, they have grown to over 50 people working with some incredible clients. They have a family-feel culture with some amazing routes for progression.
As a Biddable Account Manager you will:
- Work across Paid Search and Paid Social with a 50/50 divide
- Support the Biddable Account Director across some of the Agency’s key clients.
- Have direct client contact with high profile companies
- Be guiding a team of Executives, developing them as individuals within their role.
- You will have had at least 2 years’ experience across Paid Media.
- Ideally a Strong knowledge of 3rd party bid management tools such as Marin and Doubleclick.
- You can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have a strong ability to work autonomously without the need for supervision.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2039
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter.