26 days ago
- Media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought, leadership, creativity, and innovation.
- Recently we have been recognized with over 20 industry awards wins – including Lions at the Cannes Media Festival, The Grand Prix and the Media Week Awards and other major awards at the Campaign Media Awards, Thinkbox TV Planning Awards and IPA Effectiveness Awards.
- Put simply, it's about our people looking to find a better way. The digital team are at the very heart of how we deliver on these promises, and benefits from our connection to Omnicom Media Group and Resolution Media.
- Work with the team to ensure PPC and paid social campaigns are built on time and aligned with overall media strategy
- Ensure campaign goals are met and exceeded for performance campaigns
- Maintain budget tracker with team to prevent over or under-spend
- Establish budgeting methodology for brand / performance budget split
- Create PPC and Paid Social strategic plans as well as detailed tactical execution for globally managed accounts
- Contribute to Programmatic strategies, including retargeting and audience strategies
- Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
- Apply advanced tactics including RLSA, DSA, and other search and social audience targeting tactics to further refine performance
- Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimization plans with the team
- 5+ years experience in the industry
- Confident presenter and storyteller
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Good people skills with history of developing trust and building strong relationships with clients and internal teams alike
- Able to communicate complex ideas in simple terms
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to manage challenges of various clients and market interests in a culturally sensitive manner
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox