9 days ago
- An integrated advertising agency, delivering both Creative and Media services, to a wide array of clients from our offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Edinburgh.
- This means that you will sit alongside strategists, creatives, designers and copywriters as well as media planners and buyers; getting involved at all points in the journey from brief to evaluation.
- Our process is simple… We ask clients, where do you want to get to? And, what’s holding you back? Then we do lots of digging to understand more about the company, customer, category and how culture is impacting their business.
- Planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of all biddable / performance media channels including but not limited to Paid Search and Paid Social
- Understanding, knowledge and hands on experience developing data driven acquisition campaigns
- Comfortable in DCM, GTM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads, Excel
- Understanding of display and programmatic
- Meeting and maximising clients KPI’s across all performance digital media channels
- Managing client budgets
- Developing ad copy and any other relevant content
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Immersed in the digital industry, keeping up to date with relevant trends
- Thought leader passing on industry information across the agency and clients
- Build relationships internally with comms planning, strategy, creative and account management teams, and externally with media owners to further develop personal understanding and help service client’s needs
- A can-do attitude and positive approach to problems and challenges
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), will enjoy challenging situations and be good at problem solving
- A collaborative mentality; passionate about working with other disciplines to produce the best campaigns for clients
- Not afraid to go out of their comfort zone and involve themselves in other parts of the business, outside of their core planning role
- The ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures
- Be flexible, to deal with a wide variety of tasks at once and to work at pace
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/stephanie-levinson
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox