6 days ago
This is a position working for an established fashion retailer. They currently undergoing a digital transformation. A modern, fast paced business based in central London who boast a vibrant culture with great team incentives and an unrivalled career progression path.
As the Biddable Manager, you will be the person planning, creating and optimising campaign including Paid Social and Display. Reporting directly to the Head of Performance, you will also manage a Biddable Executive and work alongside the rest of the established performance team. Key duties will include:
- Managing the biddable campaigns (PPC, Paid Social, Display and re-targeting) end-to-end
- Developing the biddable strategy for the business including the management of the campaigns
- Manage the budgets across the biddable channels
- Strong experience in a biddable role ideally in the fashion or retail space or an agency background
- Good knowledge of biddable campaigns and experience with managing campaigns end-to-end
- Experience in segmentation and targeting
- Degree qualified
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox