4 months ago
They are the leading independent arts, events and live entertainment marketing agency. Their most iconic campaigns span across in theatre, museums, attractions, sport and music, like
Royal Shakespeare Company, Nitto ATP World Tennis Finals, Les Misérables, Mamma Mia!, The Lion King, The Book of Mormon, Taste London Festival, Ubisoft and Marvel Universe Live!.
They are proud to be a smart, endlessly innovative, integrated agency with a sister agency in New York and teams in Germany and Netherlands.
As Biddable Manager you will be leading the PPC Team, as part of the digital performance unit. You will deliver be key in planning, building and implementing PPC activity and YouTube Campaigns for a variety of live arts and events clients. You will be the clients main daily contact, responsible for the delivery of PPC work against broader PPC and digital to help achieve their business objectives, with support where necessary from the Digital Team and the Account Management Team.
- Proven experience in PPC ideally working within the agency environment
- Google Adwords Certification
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and Google conversion tracking methods
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions to any PPC complications
- Creative and innovative, with the ability to produce results (ROI) on campaigns
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with all administrative tasks and comfortable in managing their own workload
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox