3 months ago
It can be quite simply referred to as the biggest and the best Media Agency in The list of exciting clients that they work with is endless, running successful campaigns across numerous sectors. This agency is arguably the most influential within the realm of media marketing. This part of the agency focuses on international markets. They have a fantastic culture with 97% of employees agreeing that it’s a great place to work.
To be the senior biddable lead for one of the largest accounts globally, managing very senior client relationships across all global markets. They regard themselves as an agile giant, looking to continuously innovate within the space of digital industrial, and as such the team working on this client must think in the same way. The successful candidate in this role must not only inspire an ambitious team of biddable professionals and ensure consistent and flawless delivery of media, but also drive innovation in digital for the client.
- High exposure to direct client servicing
- Direct people management of Journey Activation Managers, indirect management of Executives
- Collaborative channel planning lead (with Partner) feeding into strategic planning and client direction within Direction team, with alignment and adherence to WM RGP process
- Collaborative lead (with Partner) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaborative lead (with Partner) on activation build strategy across all relevant media channels, primarily search, social, video and display
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics within, search, social, video and display platforms
- Ultimate responsibility for the QA process across all media activation, minimizing error and risk and ensuring consistent and accurate adherence to process
- Lead on approach to and delivery of client reporting of media performance, ensuring timely, insightful, performance focused analysis and actionable insights
- Collaborative lead (with Partner) on client reviews of all media activation – BAU, campaign specific and all channel planning for activation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here