2 months ago
- An award-winning digital media agency run by an experienced management team who have a passion for digital.
- We specialise in all aspects of digital communications - including Media Planning & Buying, Pay Per Click, Affiliate Marketing & Social Media.
- Working alongside our Search Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, optimisation & growth of our clients’ PPC campaigns, as well as YouTube & Social campaigns.
- You will also get exposure to affiliate and display teams to ensure an integrated service to our clients. We will whole-heartedly support you with any training required & our team of experts will be on-hand to get you up to speed, fast.
- Further to helping manage our clients’ PPC accounts; you will also be integral to helping build the Biddable team into a thriving business unit.
- Working across various biddable media channels, including Paid Search, Google Display Network, YouTube & Social (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter)
- Manage and help define clients’ PPC budgets effectively
- Someone with a genuine passion for digital & data
- At least 12 months experience in biddable media essential
- Great numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills - including time management (e.g. working towards tight deadlines)
- Strong communication skills - good at working with a variety of people and levels
- A proactive and ‘can do approach’
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit & curiosity for all things digital
- Previous media or digital experience is essential to this role. Any training programmes/courses you have done are at your advantage (Google Squared, IPA Foundation, Adwords etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here