Up to £30,000
5 months ago
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits.
Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
As a Biddable Planner, you will heavily involved in both PPC and Paid Social strategy for some of this Agency’s largest brands across retail, ecommerce, entertainment and finance.
You will manage an executive and provide support for them to grow their knowledge and expertise within PPC and Paid Social You will work closely with all other channels on integrated campaigns. This is a great opportunity for you to take that step towards an Account Manager, work more strategically, and join one of the hottest agencies in London right now.
- You will have at least 1.5 years of working on PPC and/or Paid Social campaigns
- You have a good understanding of all the Social and Paid Search platforms and are confident implementing.
- You have a good understanding of how PPC and Paid Social integrates with all other channels
- You are enthusiastic and motivated
- You have strong verbal, written and communication skills
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA health and life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work from home options
- Free drinks on a Friday and an early finish
- Regular company socials
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here