Up to £28,000
5 months ago
They are a global digital agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, Tesco Mobile and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 750 people strong, manages over $1B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via offices in Chicago, Delhi, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
We are looking for bright, driven and analytically-minded individuals to become part of our fast growing, exciting business and to seize the opportunities that such an environment provides. Great communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, to be creative and to talk about a wide variety of complex issues are essential.
- 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier university
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organisational skills, great attention to detail
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Experience with planning and running PPC campaigns
- Experience with planning and running display campaigns via GDN and DSPs such as Doubleclick Bid Manager, TubeMogul & AppNexus
- Experience with planning and running paid social activity on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, either directly or via third party platforms
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with Doubleclick Search
- Experience with Google Analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here