10 months ago
I am currently looking for a Brand Manager to join one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies which holds several premier entertainment portfolios. This is a career defining opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of it’s international portfolio of global channel brands. You will be responsible for managing off-air and on-air communication strategies and campaigns.
- Support the development of a highly distinctive brand which interprets the global brand vision at a local level.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the responsibility of this role also extends to supporting the pulling together of the overall channel strategy.
- You will work across the business on air communications, commercial marketing, partnerships, social media, programming, research, international marketing and PR.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to support the development of the channel and to executive clear overall channel brand strategies.
- Develop, manage and executive digital marketing including paid digital media and content marketing.
- Work with the social media teams to align objectives and strategies.
- Work with and support the PR teams.
- Work closely with the research function.
- Support the setting of channel. Web and marketing (digital/social media) KPI’s.
- Manage the work of external agencies.
- Management of the brands website (UK & SA) including the executive of content strategy plans.
- Editorial awareness and knowledge.
- Execute partnerships and contract deals in line with the Partnership Marketing Strategy.
- Proven ability to contribute to B2C marketing strategy, planning, research and brilliantly execute plans across the full mix.
- Experience in specific digital marketing / digital content production experience (social, mobile, in-house development and maintenance, paid media and content marketing).
- Strong digital media skills.
- Proven success in collaboration with PR to motivate key influences.
- Experience in executing full mix B2C marketing campaigns.
- Experience in presenting to clients / senior personnel.
- Solid partnership marketing skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here