3 months ago
Our client is a global hyper-growth startup operating in travel, media and entertainment. They create stories that reveal what is unique and special about a place, its people and its culture. In-house creative teams work with a global network of more than 300 freelance creators to produce articles, videos, photography, illustration and animation.
From just a dozen people in late 2016, the team has expanded to more than 250. This diverse group of software engineers, product designers, data scientists, editorial experts and content creators are spread across offices in London, New York City and Tel Aviv. Alumni of companies including Google, Facebook, Expedia, Lonely Planet, Spotify, Bloomberg, Viacom, TripAdvisor and the BBC have joined recently. A recent Series B funding injection of $80 million has further propelled rapid growth. Monthly unique visitors to the site have gone from 4 million to nearly 20 million, cross-platform social followers have increased from 1 million to 7 million, and app downloads have leapt from 50,000 to 1.5 million.
- Due to growth they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales professional with outstanding client relationships across the travel industry or alternatively lifestyle brands.
- The opportunity exists to pitch and win large scale partnerships that will help define their business.
- Drive revenue through securing integrated partnerships.
- Prospect and penetrate client, media, and advertising organisations to support business growth.
- Build, retain and grow client relationships at the highest level.
- Match new opportunities to clients objectives and deliver against set quarterly targets.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance for individual portfolio of business.
- Identify and provide feedback on strategic sales opportunities.
- Negotiate $million deals with senior level clients, always driving for the best business outcome.
- Deliver significant revenue growth in line with the expansion of the business.
- 8+ years experience in client / agency sales, preferably with a digital advertising or branded content background
- Outstanding client relationships
- Strong track record of performance against targets
- Self starter, intuitive, strategic thinker, persistent, and highly motivated
- Excellent knowledge of the digital landscape
- Natural networker.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team
- Intelligent, articulate and numerate
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox