New York City
$90,000 to $140,000 +OTE
6 months ago
Our Client is a rapidly growing Events Discovery App that is trying to change the way that people discover great things to do in their city. They have their own booking platform and an extensive network through blogs.
Since being founded in 2013 they now have a New York, Madrid, London and Paris.
We are recruiting for a Senior Brand Partnership Manager to join our growing team in New York. If you are the kind of person who wants to be part of something innovative, be counted as an individual, not just a number in a big machine and have fun doing it, we would LOVE to hear from you.
- Prospecting new clients, including the ability to qualify and close new accounts
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively lead proposals and client meetings
- Strategically and creatively build a strong pipeline in order to achieve and exceed individual and team sales targets
- Identify and establish new relationships with advertising agencies and direct clients. These will include relationships from Brand Managers, Agency Planners to Director level.
- Continuously work with internal departments to innovate, provide market feedback and establish the most efficient way of working.
- Continually identify and understand trends within social media and be able to articulate them in a sales presentation
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business
- Meet quarterly sales goals in accordance with quality standards
- 3+ years sales experience at a digital, social or native publisher or from a media planning / buying agency background
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business. Comfortable in producing and delivering proposals in excess of 50k+
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC skills, especially Google Docs
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials a plus
- Passionate about social advertising and new media with knowledge of the online advertising industry to match
- Extensive client direct and agency relationships to leverage to effectively hit the ground running
- Be a self-starter who is driven and able to work in a highly demanding environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
+44 (0)203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here