4 months ago
I am currently looking for a Business Change Director to join one of the largest and most innovative technology companies in the world. Responsible for the day to day business ownership of the change programme, ensuring the projects are focused on achieving objectives and delivering products that will achieve breakthrough customer experience and forecasted commercial benefits.
- Ensuring successful realisation of resultant benefits by embedding capability into business operations and facilitating business changes to exploit their capability.
- Owns the development of the appropriate business cases and ensuring their appropriate sign off.
- Defines the Projects benefits including the future operating state and assessing progress towards.
- This will mean responsible for the design of the future operating model 'to be' state and that it is contained and maintained within the project blueprint
- The role is responsible as the 'face of the project' for ensuring that effective senior communications with all areas of the business that they represent.
- Define the change agenda roadmap in alignment with the market strategies
- Ensure standard ways of working focusing on impacts to ‘People, Process, System and communication’.
- Work with the exec to improve understanding of why business change is critical to the success of any major change initiative.
- Ensure each project has a clear scope, business case and is aligned to the 5 year global plan and strategy
- Work in conjunction with Head of IT Programmes to secure IT resource to deliver the technical change requirements, using the business case/scoping documentation
- Work closely with group product owners to deliver change and best in class Customer Experience
- Identify, monitor and minimise any operational risks associated with change projects
- Support in market system releases across current and future CRM & Digital solutions
- Significant experience of leading global customer experience / retail transformation programmes from conception to BAU (ideally transforming from supplier / distributor model to direct 2 consumer model)
- Demonstrable global experience of planning, scoping and implementing business change across every component of an organisation’s eco system e.g. Digital, Logistics, Customer Service, Retail, Finance and IT
- Excellent financial planning skills and a proven track record of holding ownership for large budgets
- Excellent knowledge of Retail, Customer Service, Digital and IT systems & platforms
- Excellent 3rd Party vendor management experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile Here