Up to £35,000
4 months ago
Our client enables agencies to optimize the timing of their digital campaigns to fit in the context. The business goal is to support advertisers to sync their digital ads with TV spots and shows, sport events and weather, to communicate at the right time.
- Identify, research and establish quality relationships with potential prospects, mainly across media agencies
- Prepare and deliver effective business development presentations
- Build and nurture long term business relationships
- Adopt a consultative approach for clients and prospects
- The successful candidate will be charismatic and charming and possess the ability to impress and build strong work and personal relationships across agency staff of all levels of seniority
- The successful candidate will have pre existing agency relationships
- Tenacious, self- starters will be successful in this role
- Social butterfly- a lot of this role will include socialising across various events and meetings
0203 370 2221 [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlie Hooban.