€40,000, - €50,000
3 months ago
A fashion-centred social shopping app looking to grow their presence in Germany
In July 2018 they closed $17m in Series B funding and they are using these funds to accelerate their expansion across Europe.
8 million users globally and currently have a presence in Spain, France, the UK, Germany, Italy and the US
Working with well-known fashion retailers signed up, such as Topshop, ASOS, H&M, Zara, Boohoo, to name but a few.
- Be managing the current brand portfolio but also gaining exciting new business
- Work closely with brands and follow up in order to ensure account growth
- Build and maintain close relationships with fashion and non-fashion brands
- Excellent basic salary with fantastic bonus scheme
- Native German with some experience selling into the German market
- 6+ months in a customer facing/sales role, preferably in fashion or online related companies
- Feeling comfortable with communicating directly with top stakeholders (sales manager, ecommerce managers, CEO’s)
- Knowledge and interest in the fashion industry
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Dynamic and KPI-driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
EMEA Recruitment Consultant
+44 (0) 203 869 2071
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.