€40,000, - €50,000
27 days ago
A fashion-centred social shopping app looking to grow their presence in Germany
In July 2018 they closed $17m in Series B funding and they are using these funds to accelerate their expansion across Europe.
8 million users globally and currently have a presence in Spain, France, the UK, Germany, Italy and the US
Working with well-known fashion retailers signed up, such as Topshop, ASOS, H&M, Zara, Boohoo, to name but a few.
- Be managing the current brand portfolio but also gaining exciting new business
- Work closely with brands and follow up in order to ensure account growth
- Build and maintain close relationships with fashion and non-fashion brands
- Excellent basic salary with fantastic bonus scheme
- Native German with some experience selling into the German market
- 6+ months in a customer facing/sales role, preferably in fashion or online related companies
- Feeling comfortable with communicating directly with top stakeholders (sales manager, ecommerce managers, CEO’s)
- Knowledge and interest in the fashion industry
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Dynamic and KPI-driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
EMEA Recruitment Consultant
+44 (0) 203 869 2071
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox