£80000 - £90000 per annum + 120k (OTE)
3 months ago
Business Development Director
£80 - £90,000k (£120,00 OTE)
About the client:
This client provides an exciting people management accreditation service. Their core belief is that all organisations prosper by appreciating the people working for them and giving them the means to growth with a business. They work in a multitude of verticals in the U.K. and Internationally. This client has ambitious growth plans to spread their passion of unlocking the potential of people.
About your role:
- You will be working with the executive of the organisation to support the organisation during its next period of growth.
- On a day to day you are tasked with the development of retention/new business strategy alongside all recruitment needs required to achieve this.
- Engaging with individuals across the business (products, marketing, HR, sales) to aid with your strategy development.
- Leading the sales and account management teams alongside liaising with practitioners for the delivery of accreditation's.
- Personally, lead the acquisition of large accounts, working with the CEO to achieve this.
- Practice with the development of account management/retention strategy.
- Experience in driving new sales strategy during a scale-up phase of a business.
- Worked in an environment requiring you to be highly adaptable dependant on the needs of the business.
- Experience in restricting/refocusing sales and account management team with a positive impact on the business.
- Have fined tuned your interpersonal skills. This role requires a high level of emotional intelligence.
Apply Now or contact Jordon Cornish - Consultant @
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.