£80,000 - £90,000
12 months ago
This is the leading tech disrupter in the file sharing space, finishing on top in all technology reports and they’re looking to continue their global expansion.
Their technology can be used by any department within any company with a whole host of uses including marketing asset management, marketing campaign management, marketing collaboration, file sharing, app development, mobility, document security, content management to name a few.
The plan is to continue to grow across EMEA, to develop their tech and continue their strategy of internal promotions
This is a senior sales role - as an individual contributor you will be tasked with breaking into a selection of tier 1 account, working with your own BDR and a sizeable marketing team. It’s a complex sell dealing with multiple stakeholder to bring in 300-1+ deals.
- A hunter new business role pitching deals with the size 200k+ to the largest businesses in the world
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the inside sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a multi-million pound target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- 5+ years sales experience with at least 2-3 years enterprise sales in the cloud space, must have an average order value of 300k+
- Experience selling a digital technology to FTSE 250, Fortune 100 ect accounts
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 1m+
- A great understanding of how to sell enterprise cloud
- History of closing deals into regulated industries
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.