23 days ago
My client’s mission is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. The core technology is a customer marketing platform that enables retailers to send personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey, increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
Backed by top VC funds across the US, UK and Europe, our client is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Moss Bros, Crew Clothing, Charlotte Tilbury, Feelunique, LoveCrafts, Wonderbly, and Graze.com.
They’re now looking for a Business Development Executive who will play an instrumental role in growing their revenue.
- You will become an expert in the retail & eCommerce space and know how to articulate the company value and position in the market, directly generating interest and demand
- You will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing campaign follow-up, and outbound cold calls and emails. You will qualify opportunities, ensuring that they are the correct fit for the company, before passing them to the Business Development Manager
- You will foster and maintain relationships with stakeholders within e-commerce businesses. You will know how to leverage these relationships to gain insight into their business challenges and to position the platform as a solution.
- You will religiously keep the CRM (Hubspot) up to date, filling in all fields necessary for the sales team’s operation, and be on top of your progress against targets.
- Boundless positive energy and motivation, and the desire to work hard and do what it takes to win and make sales
- Great people skills, including the ability to build trust with strangers over the phone, over email, and face to face
- Ability to acquire skills and experience quickly within lead generation, sales, marketing, ecommerce and software
- Desire and ability to quickly build a network within the retail and ecommerce industry
- Exceptional writing, speaking and listening skills
- A goal driven approach to life
- Excited to work for a fast-growth British technology company
- Passion for sales, data, analytics, numbers and measurement
- People who unequivocally want to build a career in SaaS sales
- A track record of exceeding targets in an outbound sales role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02033702221/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox