3 months ago
Our client is a fantastic video advertising tech company who are quickly becoming market leaders. The platform allows brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review professional videos across the globe - all online or from their mobile. Founded in 2010, and with strong VC backing, this company boasts a team of over 140 people globally.
Working with over 2400 brands including PayPal, Visa and Sony, our client is produces high quality, fast, easy and affordable video content. To date, over 10,000 videos have been produced in 70 countries.
Develop and maintain a pipeline of enterprise brands under target verticals
- Forecast and document sales activity to meet revenue targets
- Achieve sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity
- Evangelise the cloud platform to enterprise brands by networking at industry events
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to strategise business growth
- Extensive experience in a quota-carrying sales role in SaaS, online media, or similar industry
- Solid track record of overachieving your sales targets
- Understanding of digital marketing, content marketing, and video strategy preferred
- Enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online
- Has no ego but a hell of a lot of confidence, perseverance and ambition
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 370 2221 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here