West End, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + OTE
20 days ago
BDM - BCAI - 001_1559114820
Business Development Manager - AI Marketing Tech - £50000-75000 base + £100000-150000 OTE
These guys are growing fast! Their AI marketing tech has hit the UK market and has taken the interest of bluechip retailers especially as it's been such a hit in the states.
They're a start up in the UK but with the resources of a much larger company.
Fundamentally the platform helps retailers better engage their customers over email, social ect.
The opportunity here is for you to earn a lot of cash with a greenfield product and help shape the UK growth.
It's enterprise sales role selling to mid to enterprise organisations - as an individual contributor you will be tasked with breaking into retail clients working alongside the inside sales & marketing teams you will attend the pitches looking to consultatively sell, discuss marketing strategy and close 20k to 100k+ deals.
- A hunter new business role pitching deals with the size 20-100k pitching to CMOs (heads of mobile ect) of blue chip brands and retailers
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the inside sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash your target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- At least 2 years sales experience, ideally closer to 5 years with a large part of that experience selling SaaS email marketing tech
- Experience selling selling said email marketing tech to retail marketing teams
- Regular experience closing 20k+ deals with some exposure to closing 50kk+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 400k
- A good understanding of the email marketing space
- Experience selling into the UK market a must
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox