£38,000 - £45,000
about 1 year ago
This is a start up with a difference as they have a very consultative and non pushy sales process!
The platform you will be selling is a tool that allows large brands to understand what their competitors, clients, vendors, partners and pretty much anyone is doing whether that is new product launches, promotions price changes ect – it’s a very bespoke platform.
As a BDM your life is made easier as it’s not a complex sell, clients need this solution & they already have great client case studies.
They have had a recent round of funding which they are pumping into marketing, tech and sales, they are looking to grow from a handful of people to 25+ by the end of the year so now is a great time to be a part of the growth.
- It’s a new business role (expect some cross/up sell as well), working with the lead gen and marketing teams to break into new brands and close deals
- Present demos mostly over Webex, pitching in a very consultative manner
- To hit and over achieve against a c.400k revenue target
- Develop and grow with the company being a senior member of the team to support the SDRs
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years experience in a SaaS marketing tech full sales role where you have hit a revenue target
- This role could also suit someone who has been in an SDR role who has done a lot of online demos of the product and looking to step into a full sales role
- Experience selling to marketing team is a must
- Has a consultative sales manner
- Happy to work in a small fast growing start up
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here