£40,000- £60,000 base + £80000-120000 OTE
7 months ago
This is a fast growing pre-ipo VC backed tech start up, still keeping that innovative and agile culture you get in a start up but with the brand and stability of a larger company.
The recent investment comes off the back of key client wins, growth in revenue and technology development. Their solution is able to take on the top 4 and win as their tech stack works brilliantly as it was developed in house preventing the silo-ing of data and the breakdown of customer profiles.
Their solution is a pure marketing cloud strong in mobile, email, social, desktop with recent innovations into Snapchat and Facebook Messenger marketing.
This is an individual contributor new business role - you will be tasked with breaking into mid/enterprise clients working alongside the inside sales & marketing teams you will attend the pitches looking to consultatively sell, discuss marketing strategy and close 50-100k deals.
- A hunter new business role pitching deals with the size 50-100k pitching to CMOs (heads of mobile ect) of blue chip brands and retailers
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the pre-sales and technical teams
- Work closely with the inside sales team, providing support and mentoring where necessary
- Developing and building relationships with clients, drawing in support of key stakeholders to help close the sale
- Persistence and drive to smash a 500k+ target
- Attend events and keep you updated on digital marketing trends, you will be the initial point of contact and so being as visible as often will be important
- 2 years sales experience with at least 1 years closing new business in the SaaS marketing technology space, including mobile, email, social, search & ecommerce marketing solutions
- Experience selling a digital marketing technology to tier one retailers/ecommerce CMOs, heads of ecommerce, head of mobile heads of marketing ect
- Regular experience closing 10k+ deals with some exposure to closing 50k+ deals
- Must have a proven track record of overachieving a personal revenue target in excess of 300k ideally closer to 400k and looking to step up
- A good understanding of digital marketing space
- History of closing deals with retailers, ecommerce, gaming, media and travel companies and experience selling to CMOs is a must
- Must have experience selling into the UK market
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.