£40,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
They’re experiencing some rapid growth off the back of bringing on large clients, closing large deals, recent investment and a new impetus from the new experience sales director. Still with a start-up ethos and energy but the success of a much larger company they are keen to complete their UK land grab with their new product.
The platform manages and auto-optimises new customer acquisition and customer loyalty campaigns with x7 better CPA than traditional display or marketing campaigns. One method is digital named referrals that directly motivates digital word of mouth marketing.
It’s a pure new business hunter role, with control of your own pipeline and dealing with clients F2F with the aim of closing over a succinct time but in a very consultative manner!
- Full sales cycle role - there will still be a focus on keeping the sales pipeline full and closing sales on a monthly basis. This is a land grab role whilst the company is seeing great traction in the market
- Pitching in at C’level but also management level, the role will require the a fast faced approach without the need of endless demonstrations and RFPs/RFIs
- Telephone and F2F pitching, the aim being to get as many of the stakeholders on board as necessary and overcoming objections
- Persistence and drive to smash a c.500k target
- Attend events (even set up your own!) and keep updated on market news
- Must have 2+ years experience selling, preferably a SaaS technology (ideally digital marketing )
- Experience closing deals in SaaS is essential
- Must be numerically proficient and happy to work around number and statistics
- Interest in tech, data and marketing
- Experience selling to retail preferred
- Happy to build their own leads over the phone, ensuring you keep your own pipeline full
- Languages a plus
- Must have experience selling into the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753