£45,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
They are a very fast growing tech start up with a recent round of funding that they will be pumping straight into the UK market, focused on building market penetration and growing the team.
You will be one of the first on the ground and so influential when it comes to strategy, growth, operations, hiring, planning and driving revenue.
This means the role comes with loads of progression opportunities from management to territory lead.
The solution helps bridge the off and online marketing channels, across web, email, text, push, print, call centers, beacons, landing pages, display, social – all powered by AI.
- This is a mid to enterprise sales role pitching to senior members within marketing teams across retail, travel, ecommerce ect. You will be managing deals from start to finish.
- Develop the strategy, planning and resources to grow the UK market as a team
- Create, manage and support sales proposals including RFPs & RFIs, providing assistance where needed and working closely with the BDR client success, pre-sales and technical teams
- Work with marketing & SDR teams to generate and keep up a consistent pipeline for yourself
- Manage sales proposals with an eye on timelines to close 300-600k worth of business in your first year
- Attend events and keep you updated on trends
- Must have experience closing mid to enterprise deals, selling SaaS marketing technologies to clients direct in the UK
- Experience working in a start up and managing a process from start to finish
- Happy to get stuck into different parts of the business
- An interest and background in digital marketing
- Happy to pick up the phone making cold calls and prospecting emails
- Experience at opening up the UK market is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Swaran Sandhu.