£50,000 - £60,000
12 months ago
This company are looking to grow their sales team by at least 6 this year off the back of investments and some great client wins.
Their tech is flying out the doors as it has a proven uplift in conversions of 3-12% which is a dramatic amount of revenue for their large retail clients, they offer 30 days guarantee to even prove the ROI.
The tech aggregates browsing and buying trends on sites, giving customers a real time insight into the products they are buying, how many are left and what other people are buying – which helps nurture them down the sales funnel.
There is loads of money to be made here especially with their great comms plan!
- It’s an enterprise new business role – you will be pitching to the largest retailers/ecommerce companies in the UK
- Present to c’suite and marketing departments, pitching their platform on an upfront subscription model
- Handle 60-250k deal sizes
- Hit and exceed a 600-800k annual revenue target
- Develop and manage your own pipeline
- Be the face of the brand at events and even set up some for yourself
- You will need at least 3 years full sales with 1 year selling a SaaS marketing technology, ideally though you will have closer to 5-7 years sales experience with 2-3 years in SaaS marketing technology
- Experience selling on an upfront or license model
- You will need a black book of contacts within marketing/ecommerce departments of large UK retail & ecommerce companies, with proven experience closing those deals yourself
- Experience at handling 60k+ deals sizes
- You’ve hit and over achieved a revenue target of at least 500k P/A
- Utilise a consultative sales model, great at pitching technical products F2F and are a new business hunter
- Happy to work in a small fast growing start up managing your own pipeline
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here