£40000 - £60000 per annum + OTE
16 days ago
Business Development Manager - SaaS B2B Ecommerce Platform (Fashion Vertical) - £40000-60000 base, X2 OTE
They're the #1 players in the space and still growing, what this means for you is that you will be instrumental in their growth in the UK whilst being heavily financially backed. They also have a great leadership team and go to market strategy.
They're still a start up in the UK so be prepared to get your hands dirty where necessary but as they grow you will see the fruits of your labour as they're more than happy to pay for hard work.
It's a market disruptive technology that connects retail with fashion brands to help with process of buying products, bringing the current archaic model into the 21st century (many companies still only use Excel spreadsheet and pen and paper).
It's a senior 360 sales role where will be selling this platform to fashion brands, the benefit to them will be increased sales (with a tangible ROI.
- Manage from scratch the whole sales process - from owning your own pipeline to getting deals over the line
- Manage a complex sales cycle 1 to 6 months depending on the size of the deal
- Putting together demos, pitches, RFP/RFIs ect and pitching the solution to c'suite
- Working with the marketing team to keep your pipeline consistent
- Closing and hitting an annual revenue target
- Manage deal sizes 25-200k
- Be the face of the company by going to events and staying up to date with the market and products
- Sell across the EMEA including travelling abroad to meet clients F2F
- At least 2-3 years closing experience selling SaaS to fashion brands - with an additional few years' experience selling outside of this
- Ideally experience selling ecommerce technologies
- You utilise a consultative sales process and have experience managing non-transactional sales (i.e. 2-3 months+ sales cycle)
- Happy to still sell a range of deals from 25-200k
- Experience selling to c'suite
- Consistently hit your revenue sales target
- Must have UK/EMEA market sales experience
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox