£35,000, £70,000 OTE
8 days ago
This is a great role for those in a sales lead generation role (such as a BDR or SDR) within the SaaS industry looking to step up into full sales or a junior SaaS sales person looking for longevity and career progression.
Their unique tech allows brands to utilise their employees as internal & external advocates for the company, imagine a company with 1000s of employees who can drive the brands image organically and off their own will. It will increase brand engagement with consumers and employee engagement with the company.
This company are looking to expand very quickly as the tech is flying off the shelves. They have been winning some of the largest brands in the world of their customers due to the superior nature of the tech.
You will have loads of exposure to selling to large well known brands, work independently under the stewardship of an experienced mentor and a great comms plan/realistic target.
- It’s a 360 sales role where you will be in control of your own lead gen, creating interest from scratch then going out and pitching to those clients
- Manage the process from start to finish – it’s a closing role
- Prospecting, utilising many of the sales tools they have on offer plus using new and old lead gen techniques including social selling and events
- Present demos to senior members within large brands
- To hit and over achieve against a revenue target
- Develop and grow with the company
- You should have at least 1-2 years sales experience selling a SaaS technology, ideally closing but this role would also suit someone in a BDR/SDR role looking to step up
- Great experience at prospecting new clients and happy to still create your own pipeline
- Has a consultative sales manner and happy to get creative with their sales process
- Keen to work in a small fast growing start up
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox