£50,000 - £60,000
4 months ago
This company is launching in the UK after a very successful few years in Europe, they have financial backing, a world class product, great leadership and strategy in place to grow rapidly (they already have 7 active roles across teams to start asap).
The bespoke solution allows any organisation to engage, motivate and communicate with a large disperse workforce. Many companies struggle to engage their employees and find that intranets, magazines or company wide emails fail to connect with all their employees (even less so for employees that don’t have a work email). This tool means you drive down attrition and grow motivation, it also allows for better communication and collaboration.
It’s a tool that will sit alongside existing solutions so you won’t have to get companies to close down their intranet and communication platforms.
What you will get in this role is plenty of support, independence in the role, good commission and bonus, growth opportunities as they team expands, fun trips abroad, great training and mentorship.
They are building out an SDR and marketing function but still look at the role as a 360 new business sales, those that own their own pipeline will succeed the best in this role but you will also work with an SDR to best target organisations.
You will be selling to internal comms and HR teams who will be interested in this tech, it will be an educational sell but not the hardest one either.
- Cross vertical and multiple stake holder sell – you will be selling to lots of different types of clients & different teams
- Field sales – whilst there will be a growing office, a part of the role will require going around to country to pitch the solution
- Putting together demos, pitches, RFP/RFIs ect – this will be a demo sell, using a consultative sales model to help put together the best pitch
- Be a mentor to junior team members
- Closing and hitting a revenue target
- Help create a fun and hard working culture
- Be the face of the company by going to events and staying up to date with the market and products
- Must have experience selling SaaS in a 360 sales role (so you’re closing your own deals at the moment)
- Ideally between 1-4 years closing experience with an additional year in a more junior sales role
- Happy to do a full 360 sales process from lead gen to close
- Experience pitching solutions across c’level but also different teams including internal comms, HR, managers
- Consistently hit your revenue sales target
- Must have UK market experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here