£50,000 - £60,000
3 months ago
This company is the best of both worlds as they have the stability, structure and money as they are a 1000+ person organisation but they also have the agile (and fun) culture of a start up here in the UK.
The tech is very powerful as it helps organisations make business critical decision in real time, keeping every stake holder in the loop.
They have funding, great well-known clients onboard, great management who have grown and sold companies before, a big marketing budget and they are hitting target.
It’s a classic new business role with the support of marketing and sales you will oversee your own pipeline, lot’s of F2F pitching and utilising a consultative sales process to close.
- 360 sales - even with an SDR team they like their sales people to own their own pipeline
- Putting together demos, pitches, RFP/RFIs ect – you will be qualifying clients and pitching the solution
- Closing and hitting a revenue target
- Be the face of the company by going to events and staying up to date with the market and products
- Sell across different teams and verticals
- At least 1 year full closing experience selling a SaaS solution, ideally 2-3 years closing with a total of 5 years sales experience in SaaS
- You utilise a consultative sales process
- Happy to do a full 360 sales process from lead gen to close
- Have sold 30k+ deals sizes, ideally closer to their 50k average deal size
- Consistently hit your revenue sales target
- Must have UK market experience ideally coming with a network
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here