£40,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
They’re a very cool fast growing start up who are making a name for themselves with their unique video platform. It helps enterprise organisation create videos through their customers and employees often used for engagement or marketing purposes saving them lots of time, money and creating more authentic videos.
It will be a creative sell working with large organisations to come up with new projects and how best to use the platform.
As a fast growing start up there will be plenty of independence and support in the role, it will be your role to own and you will get to direct how you will work with clients. It’s a fun company with a mature approach to working.
With video becoming ever more important this platform is a need to buy for most enterprise organisations.
- It’s a new business role, working alongside the SDR team to manage your pipeline, pitch to clients all the way through to close
- Pitch the product to technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage enterprise deals – 60-100k+ from start to finish
- Educate the client on a relatively new solution and take advantage of being a first mover
- Help with onboarding and training
- Help develop new sales collateral and case studies
- Support lead gen activities with the SDR teams
- 3+ years sales experience, selling a SaaS solution to large enterprise clients or brands or media organisations
- You must have closing experience with your own revenue target for at least 1 year
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings and pitching solutions
- Ideally experience selling content creation, video or marketing technologies
- Happy to do a new business role with your own revenue target
- Experienced at prospect and happy to handle your own prospecting when necessary
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753 / [email protected]