£40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
This company started in New York in 2010 growing to over 200 employees with offices in South America, Hong Kong and London. Their plan is to double down on their market leading position already working with some of the best brands including Adidas, H&M, Nike, Gap, Unilever and P&G.
The amazing growth is due to the simplicity and usefulness of the tech which gets real content from social media for the use of brands, which increases interaction, visibility, relevance, authenticity and conversions in real time. On top of this they have developed other solutions to complement their visual marketing solution – making it a multi-dimensional product.
Due to so many brands wanting to utilise this solution the company is looking to bring on business development managers to continue the rapid growth into the UK market. With so much territory to capture that’s just waiting there, with not many competitors this role is certain to make someone a lot of money.
It’s a 360 sales role where you will be tasked at winning new logos, working with the SDR and marketing teams to develop your own pipeline and the pre-sales to consultative bring the clients on board.
- It’s a closing role so your main responsibility is to win logo by using a consultative sales model
- Owning your own pipeline – they have lots of resources including BDRs, marketing and tech but this role best suits someone who wants to own their pipe with their own lead gen activities
- Demonstrating the solution to both technical and non technical audiences along side a pre-sales where necessary
- Work closely with the client, almost as like a partner to put together the right tech package for the client
- Look to close multi-year contracts
- Working in an independent and professional manner, with a laid back attitude the company wants someone that can both work hard and play hard
- Consistently deliver on targets and to over achieve
- Keeping up to date on digital marketing
- 3 years sales experience with at least 1 years closing selling a SaaS technology, ideally selling marketing technology
- Experience and interest in building your own sales pipeline from cold calling, emails, LinkedIn ect…
- Experience at managing the whole sales process by yourself and working on you own initiative
- Ideally you will have experience closing deals with a value of 30k+ and annual target of 400k minimum
- An interest and knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience working in the UK markets a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9753
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here