Up To £35,000
20 days ago
My client has produced a SaaS platform for Marketers to combine all of their data sources into one convenient and accurate source allowing for more accurate and efficient reporting, better decision making and total control over their marketing performance.
This platform allows for best-in-class combination of end-to-end data management, machine learning (AI) technology, and high-performance architecture makes it simple for data-driven marketers of all experience levels to connect, unify, analyse and act on all of their marketing data. They are an international organisation with 14 offices worldwide.
This is a fantastic position with a company who have a proven track record of providing employees with progression and stability within an exciting industry.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Nurture, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities via phone and email.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts.
- Identify opportunities to hand-off to the Sales Account Executive for further follow-up.
- Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns.
- Experience in lead generation and outbound cold calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management.
- Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively.
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features.
0203 370 2221 [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlie Hooban.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox