17 days ago
Founded in 2014, our client is changing how companies communicate with their employees. This start up company is already operating in the UK, Germany, France, Austria and the US.
Our client has introduced a fantastic platform which allows companies to communicate, share information and processes among it’s employees through the use of a branded app. They are currently partnered with some of the biggest brands in the regions including Siemens Hilton, Vodafone, Audi, Adidas and many more.
The company are now looking for passionate and ambitious graduates who know a career in sales is where they will excel.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant salary + company benefits
- Start-up environment allowing individual, tailored personal development to allow you to go from graduate to enterprise sales incredibly quickly
- Proactively engage new clients while maintain and growing a pipeline of business
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Achieve sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity
- Work closely with sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills –you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within SaaS sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Passion for Technology
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox