£50,000 - £60,000
6 months ago
My client are a market leading media owner and publisher, that dominates the area of print advertising.
This client are now seeking a commercially minded business partner to drive revenue through fact based decision-making from the audience, insights and analytics team to drive digital print. Winning multiple awards for their innovative digital strategies and marketing initiatives, this client has been named in newsawards 2016 for digital, print and business.
The business commercial partner operates in the area of insights and analytics and builds the bridge between the key stakeholders and the Audience, Insights and analytics (AIA) team. Focusing specifically on Betting &Gaming applications.
The aim of this role is to drive actionable insights from the AIA team to provide fact based decision making to the key stakeholders with an aim to drive revenue and create a profitable margin.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Build the bridge between the Insights and analytics team and the key stakeholders of the organisation
- Help transform how your key stakeholders understand their consumers and respond commercially
- Be the primary link between the audience, insights and analytics to support fact based decision
- Ensure that insights are effectively landed within the key stakeholders to demonstrate the value of action from ‘action into insight’.
- Work with other business partners to cross fertilise learnings and repurpose ad recycle insight across the organisation.
- 5 Years + experience in a relevant field – consultancy, Analytics, Digital Media
- Extensive experience in betting and gaming; analytics, insights, product or marketing.
- 3 Years + in Insights & Analytics
- The ability to understand data and drive actionable insights
- See the big picture, curious mindset with excellent problem solving and analytical mindset
- Commercially minded
- Ability to manage deadlines, activities and stake holders
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
Consultant – Insights & Analytics
0203 869 2034 – [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Alex Howman