5 months ago
Our client is a leading agency trading desk at the forefront of the ad tech industry. They utilise campaigns with data and technology to find, buy and engage audiences through partnering with major DSP’s, DMP’s, PMP’s & brand safety platforms.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to assist with the programmatic display, mobile, video and social campaigns for clients which include a range of multinational blue chip companies!
Media Plan Implementation
- Ensure all media plan requirements are correctly implemented in DSP consoles.
- Track, measure, and analyse early post launch campaign activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to set up and technical issues.
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns across display, video and mobile to ensure client goals are met.
- Liaise with the agency Account Managers and clients directly to discuss current campaign optimisation plans and recommendations.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients, media buying and trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking.
- Traffic and QA online advertising assets onto DSP consoles, and follow up with Agency/Advertisers on delinquent ad creatives as needed.
- Generate and distribute pixels/beacons according to site integration plan.
- Work closely with Client Services, clients & site management groups to have pixels/beacons implemented in advance of media campaigns.
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate implementation, quality control and maintenance across multiple website integrations.
- Work alongside the Product Group and other departments to help troubleshoot and correct tagging complications as they arise.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms.
- Good understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces.
- Prior experience with trafficking digital ad campaigns in an ad server or DSP.
- Ability to troubleshoot and familiarity with ad-server interface.
- Familiarity with creative testing, media formats and internet technologies.
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Any advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience preferred.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037649590 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here