Up to £40,000
27 days ago
This Agency is one to watch! Well established within the digital marketing world, this Digital Marketing Agency continues to provide expertise to many different clients across numerous sectors, their strengths being retail, travel and finance. Despite being part of a larger group, they have still managed to maintain an independent feel to them.
As well as innovative digital strategies, this Agency provides clients with both campaigns that are perfectly executed, and outstanding account management. The team is creative, proactive and innovative with a huge passion for all things digital.
This Agency is expanding globally. There are offices based in central London, Hamburg and New York. Who knows where this opportunity could take you!
This Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to work very closely with the Heads of Media Planning, Ad Ops and Programmatic. A self-starter you will be the clients first point of call in how to optimise set up. You will be a leader in targeting tactics, publisher relations and programmatic buy recommendations – delivering excellent campaigns time and time again. For an ambitious Campaign Manager who would like to join a company very much on the rise through staggering growth this is not an opportunity to be missed!
- You will have some very good client servicing experience
- You will have at least 3 years experience of SEO
- You will have the ability to work both independently and part of a team
- You will have plenty of agency experience
- You will be proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You will have experience working with DSP's including AppNexus, DBM, MediaMath
- A fully comprehensive understanding of DSP Landscape across desktop and mobile.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037647039 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Joshua Glasgow
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox